Occupational safety engineer
I am currently working with an internationally successful manufacturer of high-performance polyamides.
My client is a smaller subsidiary of a larger group made up of international companies.
As a manufacturer of polyamides, they service the automotive, industrial and consumer goods, packaging and medical technology industries.
They are currently looking to expand their smaller operations, so they are looking for a talented professional to join their occupational safety and environmental protection department in Groß-Umstadt (64823)
As an Occupational safety engineer your main tasks will be:
- Responsible for the department for occupational safety, waste and environmental management
- Advice to business and department heads on occupational safety and accident prevention
- Preparation of risk assessments
- Monitoring of compliance with legal and internal requirements
- Accident analyzes and the monitoring of the implementation of measures
- Support of the departments with new acquisitions, improvements and adjustments
- Training occupational safety, occupational health and safety etc.
Your profile must have:
- Successfully completed engineering studies in chemical, process engineering or mechanical engineering
- Successfully completed further training as a specialist for occupational safety
- Assertiveness and analytical thinking
- Independent, careful and structured way of working
- Very good knowledge of using MS Office
- Fluent in German
If you are successful my client will be able to offer you a responsible task in an innovative, constantly growing and performance-oriented company with a friendly working environment.
If you are interested please apply as soon as possible and Claire Kiwanuka from NonStop will be in touch as soon as possible.
Apply for Occupational safety engineer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly