Senior geotechnical/geo-environmental engineer
Senior geotechnical engineer with 5+ years site investigation experience and the ability to advice on geotechnical parameters.
My client is a large and highly successful company that have had an excellent 2020 and are now needing to expand their team! They average duration of employment for this thriving company is 10 years, so they must be doing something right!
Lots of opportunity within the company and there is a very open culture, meaning that from graduates to directors their are good relationships between employees throughout the company.
Job responsibilities -
- Visiting sites to carry out trial pitting, soak away testing, supervising borehole investigations, verification of capping etc.
- Supervision of construction works which may include inspecting foundations, drilling and grouting of mine workings, earthworks or remediation of contaminated sites.
- Preparing Phase 1 and 2 geotechnical and geo-environmental site investigation reports.
- Liaising with clients, regulators, site staff and other staff within the company.
- Advising on geotechnical parameters for foundation design, slope stability etc.
- Carrying out detailed quantitative risk assessments.
- Supporting graduate engineers - mentoring and checking of reports prior to issue.
If this sounds like something you may be interested in then please don't hesitate to apply today! Once your application is received we will give you a quick and confidential call back to discuss the role further.
Apply for Senior geotechnical/geo-environmental engineer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly