Specialist Court Team Senior Practitioner - London SE - Perm
NonStop is currently helping a local authority based in South East London to find an experienced social worker that wants to take a step up to a Permanent Senior Practitioner role in their court team.
- The Local Authority has received GOOD results in their most recent OFSTED
- A small clustered team consist of 1 team manager and 5 social workers ensure you get regular monthly supervision, giving you support if need be.
- The specialist team deals with challenging court cases that give you a greater satisfaction of work upon completion.
- Many of the complex cases revolve around Domestic Violence or Substance Abuse and require expertise in the field of Child Protection.
- Consistently boast as one of the lowest caseloads in London, with an average of 12-15 cases for Social Worker and much less for Senior Practitioners, giving you a better work-life balance.
- Stable management with most senior managers who are permanent staff that can help you settle in the team smoothly without constant changes.
- Training Academy, working together to help achieve your career goals and improve employability with the 2 weeks protected training period at the start to help you settle in seamlessly.
- Salary up to £49,159 inclusive of bonuses.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send me your most updated CV as the interview process will be underway shortly.
Recruitment Consultant - Social Care - ext 7176
Alternatively, if you have someone you would like to recommend for this role, we offer a referral bonus of a £200 gift card as a thank you for each successful placement.
Apply for Specialist Court Team Senior Practitioner - London SE - Perm
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly