Sr. Manager, Regulatory Affairs w/ leading nanomedicine company
7 days left
- Full Time
Would you like to become a part of innovative, nanomedicine company with an exciting, late stage clinical pipeline? Are you looking for an opportunity that will allow you to make a difference in the development of lifesaving technologies? Look no further!
My client is an innovative, late clinical-stage nanomedicine company leading in the development of novel radiotherapy techniques for oncology treatments. This exciting and fast growing company is currently looking for an experienced Senior US Regulatory Manager who will play a key role in the development and execution of regulatory strategies.
- Ensure that all regulatory submission are high quality and meet requirements
- Interface with FDA and other regulatory agencies
- Help develop regulatory strategy for submissions and registrations and work with product development teams
- Keep up to date with regulatory changes, manage and coordinate regulatory intelligence to ensure company compliance
- Bachelor's degree in a scientific discipline, higher degrees and Regulatory Affairs Certification preferred
- A minimum of 5-7 years of regulatory experience in drug development, biotechnology field or pharmaceutical industry
- Experience with FDA regulatory submissions and meetings
For a confidential discussion please get in touch with Kate Dorsey by submitting your CV in WORD format at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Sr. Manager, Regulatory Affairs w/ leading nanomedicine company
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly