Permanent Qualified Social Worker - Outstanding LA - SW London
NonStop is currently supporting an OUTSTANDING local authority based in South West London to find a Permanent Qualified Social Worker to join their Assessment team within their Children Social Services. The local authority offer access to various training and resources for both permanent and locum staff, which enable you to gain new skills at no additional cost and expand your options for employment in the future.
Here are some of the details:
- OUTSTANDING local authority following their most recent OFSTED, with OFSTED highlighting the OUTSTANDING impact of leaders on social work practice with children and families
- Given the opportunity to be part of family therapy workshops with the in house psychologist.
- Access to various training including around identity, trauma-informed practice, and many more as part of your personal development plan, to support you with the next steps in your career.
- Well resourced services for families with other integrated services on hand to help which can provide more ease of work and better work satisfaction.
- Low caseloads compared to neighbouring Local Authorities, averaging at 16-17 per Social Worker, providing a better work-life balance and support team morale.
- Salary up to £43,860 depending on experience.
- Social Work England registered
- Social Work Qualified
- 2 years post ASYE experience in Children Social Services in the UK.
If you or anyone you know would be interested in this post, please get in touch with me.
Mary Nguyen-Hoang, Ext. 7176
Also, we do offer a £200 referral bonus so you are more than welcome to share my details with anyone you know that might be interested.
Unfortunately at this moment in time, we cannot shortlist candidates that require visa support or international relocation.
Apply for Permanent Qualified Social Worker - Outstanding LA - SW London
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly