(In-house) Penetration Tester - NO travelling involved!
Penetration Tester - NO travelling involved!
Our client one of the largest Cyber Security consultancies in Europe is looking for a Senior Penetration Tester for to work for one of the largest state owned entities in Germany. The project covers many areas in Cyber security with both blue and red teams on site.
The ideal candidate must have:-
- At least 2 years of professional experience in Penetration Testing, web applications.
- Certifications such as OCSP, OSCE and OWASP, would be highly welcome.
- Ability to work with a team, of like minded individuals.
- Native level German language, to communicate internally and to write reports.
- Furthermore, willingness to learn and develop further.
- You will have flexible working hours and a four day work week.
- In house role, where there will be no travelling in involved.
- Dedicated time and budgets for trainings, development and research events.
- A personal budget to be where you can use for your own self development as you see fit, also a separate budget to help and support with obtaining further certifications.
- An exciting project as you will be working for both a well established Cyber security consultancy, and a large scale state entity.
- Friendly and a professional team of colleagues.
- Flat hierarchies, where you can make an actual impact.
- Stable and long term career prospects and growth.
Salary: - € 65,000 - € 80,000 Brutto per year
Location: - Nuremberg
If you are interested please feel free to apply directly below.
In case you have any questions or need more details; please contact Gayan Namalgama, via Phone + 49 892 109 3363 Ext: - 3249 or Email: - email@example.com
Nonstop is a member of APSco and as such we adhere to a strict code of conduct
Apply for (In-house) Penetration Tester - NO travelling involved!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly