Geo-Environmental Consultant - Domestic Remediation
Geo-Environmental Consultant - Domestic Remediation - Droitwich
This is a great opportunity to join a multi-disciplinary consultancy with Droitwich. They are a expanding fast, and with an expanding team comes opportunity for progression. They offer a rewarding career in a can-do environment where you can be both strategic and hands on. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset and want to make a difference, this is the role for you.
You will facilitate planning, procurement, supervision, data collection and storage in relation to Contaminated Land Investigation and Domestic Remediation works, working more specifically on oil spill response projects. You will assist in the development of Contaminated Land across the business in their region and in the wider market place.
- Demonstrate a broad understanding of Contaminated Land services/disciplines in multiple areas.
- Have specific experience in domestic remediation and oil spills.
- Demonstrate a robust understanding of concepts in earth/environmental sciences including a good understanding of contaminant fate and transport/contaminant linkage assessment in at least one area.
- Degree educated
- Demonstrate a highly motivated, adaptable and flexible attitude; strong professionalism and integrity; excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate effectively and confidently.
- Possession of a full, clean UK driving licence is essential for all our roles.
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- A competitive starting salary, increasing with progression.
- A company car / vehicle suitable for your role
- Company Pension Scheme
- A Refer a Friend Scheme
- A supportive and progressive environment
If you are interested apply to now to begin a new career in 2021!
Apply for Geo-Environmental Consultant - Domestic Remediation
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly