QC Scientist - Biotech company - Germany
Fresh out of University looking for your first biotech job? Do you have a BTA, CTA, or biologilaborant education?
My client is an international Biotech CDMO, contracted to manufacture COVID-19 vaccines.
They are expanding their team in south-west Germany and are looking for members for their QC department.
They are looking for Scientist, ranging from entry level to experienced.
You will be working in a GMP environment, working with systems such as HPLC, ELISA, Electrophorese, etc.
The QC department is responsible for maintaining and validating lab equipment, write SOPs, and optimise and stablish new procedures according to GMP.
- Experience with analysing assays using systems such as HPLC, ELISA, ETC.
- Bachelor or Master in biotechnology related field for Scientist
- Knowledge of GMP guidelines (ISO 9001 preferred as well)
- The desire to work in a fast paced environment with great career progression
- The want to be on the forefront of combating COVID-19
- Fluent in German and English both written and verbally
The company is actively interviewing, and are looking to fill these positions over the next few weeks.
Sent your CV today, or contact Mike Ananiassen on firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively contact me on LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/mike-ananiassen-a96ba07a
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Apply for QC Scientist - Biotech company - Germany
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly