Step up into a Senior Practitioner role- South East London
Take a step up into a Senior Practitioner role - South East London
This is an opportunity for a Qualified Senior Social Worker who would like to step up to a Senior Practitioner in a Safeguarding Team in South East London.
This is a chance for you to widen your skills and enhance your professional profile. You will be working in a convenient location with good transport links making your journey to work simple. Our client is an established local authority that works in smaller teams with a great supportive environment. They have a fast track career path system in place to help you reach that next step in your career goals.
- Location - South East London
- Type of role: Permanent
- Salary up to £49,159 per annum.
- Training and development for NQSW and ASYE students, introducing them to Social Work.
- Local Authority achieved GOOD OFSTED following its last inspection and still on its journey to reach an OUTSTANDING result in the near future.
- Very manageable caseload for each member of the team - leaving you more time to give valuable feedback and coaching for the junior colleagues.
- Working in a small close-knit team and a supportive manager will give you the autonomy to implement your ideas for the improvement of practice.
- This local authority provides a Fast-track Career Pathway to help with your goals, taking you to the next step of your career progression.
If you are looking for an opportunity that allows you to work in an interactive environment where you will be supported in further developing your career, this opportunity will be ideal for you.
For further information or to apply for this role, please contact me
If this role is not for you but you know someone fitted for the job, we offer a £200 referral bonus for any successful candidate.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest-growing specialised Social Work recruitment companies. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Apply for Step up into a Senior Practitioner role- South East London
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly