Field Service Engineer with high-tech imaging systems - US
Are you looking for a position with great independence? Would you like to work with state-of the-art imaging systems innovating nuclear medicine? Then look no further!
My client, a global medical device company leading the way in the development of high-tech imaging systems and are currently looking for a Field Service Engineer to join their team in Boston or Minneapolis. This independent position will allow you to travel and have an hands on impact on the product and company's success.
- Provide on-site support and phone support to field service organisation problems and product issues
- Facilitate customer resolution and directly communicate and build reports with customers as required.
- Improve productivity by highlighting deficiencies and recommending change in tools, training and processes
- At least 2 years experience in servicing/installing Medical imaging equipment
- Experience working with CT Scanners and nuclear medicine
- Able to work independently and travel approximately 60%-70% of the time
- Strong sense of customer service with excellent interpersonal skills
For a confidential discussion please get in touch with Kate Dorsey by submitting your CV in WORD format at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Field Service Engineer with high-tech imaging systems - US
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly