Biostatistician - International CRO - home-based
Looking for a head-start in your career as a Biostatistician or simply planning your next move to boost it ? Then you will certainly be happy to know that an International CRO, specialising in Vaccines is waiting for a competent biostatistician to join their team!
Good to know:
- If you're only starting in your career, do not worry, a small team will be dedicated to train you from the start! You would have to be on site for some time, in Waterloo (Belgium.
- If you are a seasoned biostatistician, then you can work remotely, no need to move from the comfort of your home.
What you will do:
- Provide statistical expertise in the design, planning, conduct, analysis and reporting of clinical studies.
- Guarantee the statistical validity and the overall quality of the deliverables.
What we need you to have:
- A Masters in Sciences (either Life Sciences or Informatics) or related;
- A diploma in Biostatistics / Statistics, with ideally an experience in the field;
- A decent level of English
- Good communication skills and a smile.
You can send your CV to Nelly Cyprichova on N.Cyprichova@nonstop-recruitment.com, or calling on the +33 1 76 75 33 40 (Direct extension: 3406). Looking forward to hearing from you and receiving your CVs!
Apply for Biostatistician - International CRO - home-based
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly