Senior Supplier Quality Engineer
Senior Supplier Quality Engineer, third-party manufacturers and suppliers, rapidly expanding Medical Device company, Galway City
My partner is an international medical device company who has just recently launched their innovative medical device in the United States to great success. They are seeking to follow up the fantastic launch with more products and planned design changes this year. On that basis, we need a Senior Supplier Quality Professional to join the team.
The focus is on supporting finished device manufacturing at the subcontractor and stent supplier in relation to my client's quality and regulatory requirements.
This isn't a monster multinational where you have lots of red tape and slow cross departmental communication. Communication will be fast - enabling you to do your job with as minimal bureaucratic nonsense as possible. A competitive salary package is on offer here paired with working flexibility. As the company is set to explode in 2021, it's a really great time to join and forge your path within the company with strong professional development opportunities along-side the company growth.
What will you do?
- Perform lot review and lot release activities
- Provide manufacturing QA support to product development projects
- Plan and execute subcontractor and supplier audits
- Ensure the subcontractor and supplier meet the company's quality and regulatory requirements
- Provide QA support for post product release supply chain activities
What do you need?
- Minimum of 7 years relevant quality assurance experience for the Medical Devices industry (some experience in a manufacturing environment is essential)
- Experience in managing relationships with CMO's, distributors, suppliers etc.
- Technical competency in the following:
- CAPA, Auditing and Risk Management
- Class III Medical Device requirements
- Strong communication and organizational skills enabling you to present reports to relevant stakeholders
For more information please send a recent copy of your CV on a MS Word document to Blaine McKeever or call using the details listed and the ext. 3505. Successful candidates will be contacted immediately, and presented with current vacancies.
Not quite the right position for you? Do you know of someone who this could be more suited for? NonStop offers a referral fee for every candidate successfully placed so please do share this advertisement on with anyone who could be interested in positions in Ireland.
Nonstop Recruitment is a recruitment consultancy with fully licensed and staffed offices across Europe. We are renowned for professionalism, unrivalled industry knowledge and extensive candidate networks. The service our multinational, multilingual teams provide is underpinned by an in-house Quality Assurance team, something unique in our industry. Contact us for more opportunities.
Apply for Senior Supplier Quality Engineer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly