Complaints Technical Investigator Engineer
Complaints Technical Investigator Engineer, highly technical analysis, rapidly expanding Medical Device company, Galway City
My partner is an international medical device company who has just recently launched their innovative medical device in the United States to great success. They are seeking to follow up the fantastic launch with more products and planned design changes this year. On that basis, we need a Complaints Technical Investigator Engineer Professional to join the team.
The focus is on performing technical analysis of returned products and of the procedure angiographic data while liaising with the CMO, physicians, hospital staff and other relevant parties.
This isn't a monster multinational where you have lots of red tape and slow cross departmental communication. Communication will be fast - enabling you to do your job with as minimal bureaucratic nonsense as possible. A competitive salary package is on offer here paired with working flexibility. As the company is set to explode in 2021, it's a really great time to join and forge your path within the company with strong professional development opportunities along-side the company growth.
What will you do?
- Perform technical analysis of returned product to confirm the complaint description is accurate, to identify the nature and root cause of the non-conformance
- Analyse the anatomical reasons for the complaint arising
- Liaising with the CMO and also external physicians, hospital staff, distributors, suppliers etc. to ensure a timely and informed investigation.
- Consider CAPA and Risk Management actions, ensuring they are initiated in the System.
What do you need?
- Minimum of 4 years relevant Design/Manufacturing experience for the Medical Devices industry (vascular stents and stent delivery systems essential)
- Exposure to peripheral stenting in a clinical setting is ideal
- Technical competency in the following:
- Analysis of clinical angiographic data
- A strong understanding of vascular anatomy
- Strong communication and organizational skills enabling you to present reports to relevant stakeholders
For more information please send a recent copy of your CV on a MS Word document to Blaine McKeever or call using the details listed and the ext. 3505. Successful candidates will be contacted immediately, and presented with current vacancies.
Not quite the right position for you? Do you know of someone who this could be more suited for? NonStop offers a referral fee for every candidate successfully placed so please do share this advertisement on with anyone who could be interested in positions in Ireland.
Nonstop Recruitment is a recruitment consultancy with fully licensed and staffed offices across Europe. We are renowned for professionalism, unrivalled industry knowledge and extensive candidate networks. The service our multinational, multilingual teams provide is underpinned by an in-house Quality Assurance team, something unique in our industry. Contact us for more opportunities.
Apply for Complaints Technical Investigator Engineer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly