Regional Medical Affairs Lead - Expert in the field!
If you are motivated about the delivery of vaccines aiming at unlocking the power of the immune system and targeting different infectious diseases and, then I have the right opportunity for you, in the field of Medical Affairs:
My client, located in Germany, is looking for their next Regional Medical Affairs Lead to strengthen the Medical Affairs Department. With a solid R&D background, they have their own vaccine platform and are already collaborating with key players of the Pharmaceutical Industry with whom they have established very interesting partnerships.
This is an opportunity for you to broadening your experience in an internationally operating, biopharmaceutical company, and become the leading scientific voice for Germany and Switzerland! Join them for a full-time permanent position within a highly motivated team!
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for building up the knowledge and developing the Medical strategy.
- Establish scientific relationships with key experts in the field for the countries in the region.
- Adapt the strategy and tactics based on external input.
- Close collaboration with the commercial team.
Who do they look for?
- Academic degree in Life Sciences, with a strong background in Immunology/Vaccinology.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in medical affairs for licensed vaccines, at a global or regional level or in the local markets
- Ability to direct, lead, negotiate, act as the liaison between multi-disciplinary departments, and work independently.
- English and German fluent.
The role allows for some flexibility and being located in the Munich area is not mandatory. Do not miss this chance, and contact me for more information. This is an opportunity not to let go!
For a confidential discussion about this role, or to apply, then send your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me, Guillermo Tramontin Magrini on +41 435 080 817, internal number 3248. Only candidates meeting the minimum requirements listed above will be contacted within 2 days, and presented with current vacancies.
Not quite the right position for you? Do you know of someone who this could be more suited for? NonStop offers a referral fee for every candidate successfully placed so please do share this advertisement on with anyone who could be interested in positions in Switzerland.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest-growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Romania, the US, and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Apply for Regional Medical Affairs Lead - Expert in the field!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly