Stats Programmer - International CRO - home-based
Looking for a head-start in your career as a SAS Programmer or simply planning your next move to boost it ? Then you will certainly be happy to know that an International CRO, specialising in Vaccines is waiting for a competent SAS Programmer to join their team!
Good to know:
- If you're only starting in your career, do not worry, a small team will be dedicated to train you from the start! You would have to be on site for some time, in Waterloo (Belgium.
- If you are a seasoned SAS programmer, then you can work remotely, no need to move from the comfort of your home.
What you will do:
- Develop and Manage the necessary SAS applications to analyse clinical studies;
- Guarantee the statistical validity and the overall validity of deliverable;
- Interact with the statisticians on a regular basis.
What we need you to have:
- A Masters in Sciences, ideally in Informatics, or related;
- An extensive knowledge of SAS;
- A decent level of English;
- Good communication skills and a smile.
You can send your CV to Nelly Cyprichova on N.Cyprichova@nonstop-recruitment.com, or calling on the +33 1 76 75 33 40 (Direct extension: 3406). Looking forward to hearing from you and receiving your CVs!
Apply for Stats Programmer - International CRO - home-based
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly