Psychological Psychotherapist for a mental health service
CBT THERAPISTS FOR PRIVATE MENTAL HEALTH HOSPITALS
I am working with a large and highly respected private hospital network, with sites all over the country. The cooperative managers are currently looking for CBT and DBT Therapists, for their beautiful sites in London, Surrey, Sussex, Birmingham, Manchester.
Type of work: Permanent, Full time/Part time
Speciality: CAMHS or adults, eating disorders, addictions, general mental health
Employer: Private mental health service, dedicated to help both children and adults with general mental health issues, addictions, eating disorders, trauma, family issues.
Your role as a CBT/DBT Therapist in this service will be to contribute in every aspect of the clients' lives by helping them gain more independence, confidence and control. As part of a multidisciplinary team, which usually consists of Consultant Psychiatrists, Nurses, Clinical and Counselling Psychologist, Occupational Therapist, Family Therapists, Art Therapist, Drama Therapist and Social Workers, you will help the (young) people to receive a truly integrated and holistic approach to their treatment, regardless of complexity or severity.
- Qualification and experience in CBT Therapy
- Accredited or working towards accreditation with BACP, BABCP, UKCP or equivalent
- Proven experience in mental health, ideally within eating disorders, addictions, family/social issues or trauma
- Patient centric & commitment to delivering high quality care
- Familiar with a range of psychometric assessment tools tailored to the needs of mental health clients
- Competitive salary and security of employment, for one the leaders in private healthcare
- Great induction and ongoing training
- Regular clinical supervision, support in developing your CPD file and opportunities to engage in further training
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Up to 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Birthday Holiday - Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- Cycle to work scheme
- SMART Pension option
If you are looking for a job which will bring you the deserved respect and the intriguing variety you need, this is the place for you! There is great satisfaction in this type of work, as well as helpful team work, which guarantees long-term commitment to this exclusive service.
The best way to learn more about the service and apply for a role with them is to apply to this advert with an updated CV. We could discuss other roles or geographical locations which are even more suitable for you. Together with my team here at NonStop, I cover most areas in England.
What I offer: As a psychology graduate and private practitioner, I understand the psychology and therapy market in the UK very well, and particularly, all that it takes to be a successful CBT Therapist right now. Apart from your professional demands, I can also understand you on a personal level, and will help you acquire your ideal position and achieve your full potential.
NonStop Consulting is a specialist recruitment company renowned throughout the psychology and therapy sectors for its professionalism, unrivalled industry knowledge and commitment to providing the best possible service. NonStop is also the only psychology recruitment agency to house a Quality Assurance team ensuring a swift and effective process to place the 'right' people in the 'right' organisations.
Apply for Psychological Psychotherapist for a mental health service
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly