Medical Affairs Lead
Medical Affairs Lead Germany
An innovative and international biotech company, that has become a global leader in their niche by constant R&D innovation is looking to further grow their close knit German Medical affairs team with the appointment of a Medical affairs Lead.
The scope of the role:
- Establishing stakeholder relationships in alignment with commercial objectives
- Gather critical information from the scientific community with the purpose assist in developing and improving current and new products
- Act as a point of contact for the KOLs
- Responsible for establishing local medical plans
- Support of other departments on medical questions
- Assist with developing trainings and take responsibility of the MSL team
What it takes?
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in medical affairs in Germany
- Experience with vaccines
- Fluent German and English
- Communicative personality and ability to work independently
What is in for you?
-You will be joining a growing and ambitious international company with well-established products and a steady pipeline.
You will have the freedom to work independently and be involved in strategy development going forward.
You will be a part of a small, but dedicated team, who enjoys working together and helping patients each and every day.
The role has a wide scope of responsibility and offers an enticing opportunity to learn, develop and progress in your career.
If you feel addressed, please apply here or get in touch with Michaela Plamenova on LinkedIn for a confidential discussion.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 2 days and presented with other relevant opportunities as well.
Location: Germany (Munich area preferred)
Salary: Based on your experience 130 000 - 155 000 euro
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised recruitment companies in Europe. We are a proud members of APSCo who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. With offices located in Switzerland, Luxembourg, the UK, the Czech Republic and more, we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Apply for Medical Affairs Lead
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly