Qualified Social Worker - Looked After Children - Leaving Care
Are you a Qualified Social Worker looking for a new opportunity within a LAC Team?
We are working with a local authority based in the South West, who are looking for experienced social workers to join their Looked After Children / Leaving Care Team.
The role includes
- Working with children and young people ages 11-25
- Attending LAC Reviews, maintain positive relationships with professionals and Families.
- Devise and action Permanency Plans, prepare court work, attend court hearings and work with partner agencies.
- Supporting young people leaving care, ensuring they have the right opportunities and support available to them.
The team pays generously at £40ph, and also offers accommodation/mileage support of £100pw.
You will be
- SWE Registered
- DBS check
- Full UK Drivers License + Business Insurance
- 1 year post qualifying experience in a LAC team
If this sounds like something you or someone you know would be interested in, send your CV to Natalie at Na.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02079402100ext. 7149 and we can get the ball rolling!
Don't forget, if you refer someone to us and we successfully place them in a role then you will receive a £250 voucher as a thanks from us.
Apply for Qualified Social Worker - Looked After Children - Leaving Care
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly