Account Executive with the PR MedComms Agency
Role: Account Executive,
Location: New Jersey
Our client, an expert in health-care communications, it is an recognised company that will become a stable foundation for your career development and will give you an opportunity to apply your knowledge and experience for a great cause.
This reputable company is proud of their partnerships in more than 50 countries, which says that our client is constantly growing and expanding its network, as well as giving more room for professional development of it's employees.
Moreover, the company values its employees, and provides the opportunities for stable growth and career boost, by implementing on boarding training program that is a part of valuable employee experience. It will allow you to become a part of the company, and truly enjoy your job in a casual boutique workplace atmosphere.
The Account Executive will help set the strategy and manage day-to-day execution of communication programs for multiple clients, and also participate in business development activities as appropriate.
- 3 years of experience with health-care PR agency
- Experience in execution of account activities
- Experience in managing pharma and bio-tech accounts
- Strong communication skills
- Patient Advocacy experience - strong advantage
- Support the development of plans, programs via research, idea development
- Serve as point of contact for physicians, patients, advocacy groups and vendors
- Oversee daily media monitoring report, providing analysis and identification of new media targets as needed
- Manage junior staff
- Support budget management
Apply for Account Executive with the PR MedComms Agency
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly