Entry level opportunity in Chemical Regulatory Affairs!
Are you currently looking for a new opportunity in the Chemical industry?
Do you hold a BSc or MSc in the field of Chemistry?
Do you want to develop your career in a position that is secure and promises great growth opportunities?
This could be of interest to you!
We are currently working with one of the largest companies in the field of Hygiene and Cleaning products, and are currently actively looking for a Junior Regulatory Compliance to join their growing team located in Ieper, Belgium.
As part of a team that is central to the authorisation of chemical products for their trading on the EU market, you will be in charge of the multiple aspects and regulations of Chemical compliance.
As this position is not one of research, but relies on good knowledge in the field of Chemistry, we are looking for a motivated candidate with a diploma in Chemical sciences or similar, that is ready to join the team!
You will have the opportunity to learn and grow, to shape your career, to make an impact, and to quickly see the importance of your job. You will work in a company with global reach and ambitious growth plans.
After a thorough internal training, you will be jointly responsible with your team:
- The creation, management and update of the product database in SAP and ERP
- You are in charge of the drafting of technical documents and ensure that all required information, procedures and processes comply with legislation and regulations
- You proactively support various internal stakeholders: Regulatory Affairs, Sales, Production and Logistics.
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree in a relevant field of study, preferably in (bio)chemistry or another scientific direction.
- More important than your experience, is your desire to delve into the development of our product database.
- Experience with Excel, SAP, ERP strongly preferred
- You enjoy working in a team, but you can also work independently.
- You are dynamic and can deal with rapidly changing legislation
If you feel like this position could be of interest to you, please feel free to apply directly. I shall be in touch with you to let you know more about the position.
Apply for Entry level opportunity in Chemical Regulatory Affairs!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly