COO - Biotech - Europe
Experienced Quality Control Manager wanted for a fast growing biotech company!
A fast growing Biotechnology company working in the CDMO sector are hiring a COO. As part of their senior management team, you will be working closely with the CEO on the strategic operations of the company.
The company is currently cementing their international presence, and you will play a vital part in this strategic move. The role will require relocating in continental Europe. They offer competitive salary as well as relocation help for the right candidate.
You will have extensive experience from the pharmaceutical or biotechnology sector and be familiar with all aspects of running a successful CDMO in biotech, from USP and DSP, to Quality and regulations. You will also have extensive knowledge of cGMP, FDA, and ICH guidelines.
This is an international working environment, where English is the only language requirement.
- Design, plan and implement business strategies, plans and procedures together with CEO
- Oversee daily operations of the company reporting to CEO
- Support the CEO and Business Development team in managing client relationships
- Compile and manage operations budgets
- Continuously asses and improve the business
- You have a MSc in biotechnology, molecular biology, or other relevant field.
- Prior experience managing a CDMO or CRO (contract research organisation) in the biotech sector.
- You have exceptional organisational and leadership abilities.
- You have a problem solving mindset, and an aptitude for decision making
- You have the right to live and work in EU
The company is interviewing on and ongoing basis and will hire as soon as they have the right candidate.
Sent your CV today to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively contact me on LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/mike-ananiassen-a96ba07a
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover
Apply for COO - Biotech - Europe
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly