This position will report directly to the Chief Legal Officer and collaborate with the domiciliation expert on Legal matters:
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Setting-up of investment funds,
- Migration, liquidation, closing of funds,
- Drafting/amendment of the constitutive documents,
- Drafting and review of the agreements,
- Filing with CSSF and exchanges on CSSF comments until final approval,
- Assistance for the registration of investment funds in other jurisdictions and maintenance of the files (filing of the reports, updated legal documentation),
- Collection and review of required documents for the appointment of new Board members for CSSF approval,
- Annual maintenance and filing of the KIIDs,
- Assist the Domiciliary and Corporate team.
- University degree in Law is a must, completed with 2 to 4 years' experience in a similar position in a Management Company or a law firm,
- Strong knowledge in Luxembourg corporate law is mandatory,
- Experience in the Fund Industry in Luxembourg is an asset,
- Fluent communication in French and English is required (both written and spoken).
The relevant candidate will have the capacity to work in teams, possess an analytical mindset, ability to respect deadlines, communicate efficiently, ...
Apply for Legal Officer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly