Registered Fostering Manager - Therapeutic Service
Fostering Manager - Therapeutic Service
Salary: Up to £40,000 (Negotiable DOE)
NonStop Care is working with an Indepenedent Fostering Agency who are opening a new office in the North Yorkshire are in order to find an experienced Fostering Manager to lead their new Registered Branch.
They are a Therapeutic agency, and they have a clinical psychologist on the team who provides specialist training and support to Foster Carers.
Their existing services are rated Good by Ofsted, and the right candidate will be someone who can bring the same focus on qualiy to the new branch.
As Registered Fostering Manager will play a key role in the development of the service in Yorkshire. You will manage a team of Supervising Social Workers, ensuring that the Fostering Agency's high standards of support are delivered. You will also be accountable for the agency's regulatory and financial performance in the area.
- Exciting opportunity to develop a new service
- Competitive Salary Package - includes performance based bonuses
- Flexible Working Patterns and home based working
- Social Work qualification and SWE Registration
- Previous experience in a Management role within Fostering
- Full UK Drivers license and access to a vehicle
- Management Qualification
If you might be interested in this role, please follow the website application instructions, or contact Tara Toomey at NonStop Consulting
Apply for Registered Fostering Manager - Therapeutic Service
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly