SAS-programmer - CRO - Partly homebased *EU only*
My client, an international CRO, active in a lot of therapeutic areas but mainly in vaccines, is looking to hire SAS-programmer. Working for this client will give you a lot of experience in a lot of different projects in the pharmaceutical industry. This opportunity will boost your career and will open up a lot of opportunities for you in the future.
The SAS-programmer will support SAS applications required to analyze clinical studies and guarantees the statistical validity and the overall quality of the deliverables. You will develop SAS applications required for all studies and have frequent direct contact with statisticians from the CRO and / or the client.
- Write the programs of the derived datasets (DDs) by referring to the statistical analysis plan (PAS)
- Create programs of tables, figures and listings of clinical study reports
- Perform quality control (QC) of statistical programs
- Run programs and create DDs, tables, figures and listings
- Maintain programs and associated documentation, including QC reports
What we are looking for:
- Master's degree in science with computer skills or bachelor's degree in computer science
- Extensive knowledge of SAS, knowledge of other statistical software is a plus
- Good knowledge of Data Mining tools (data exploration)
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and oral
- Good team spirit and flexible in order to work on various projects in various therapeutic areas
If this job sounds interesting to you, please apply here or send your CV to me, Sofie Thijs, via S.Thijs@nonstopconsulting.com. You can contact me on Linked In as well. If you are not available but you know someone that would be interested, please forward this to them and help out the people in your network!
Apply for SAS-programmer - CRO - Partly homebased *EU only*
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly