HR Manager - Pharma - PI
NonStop are looking to speak with candidates who are interested to work in either the Uxbridge or Cambridge area post COVID who have experience within HR, we are working with one of the largest independently owned Biotech's in the world with several exciting projects coming through, to play a fundamental part in. Joining offers many benefits, however it is important to highlight this is a 9 month contract with guaranteed hours, which can give you stability within your work and plan accordingly.
- To create HR process efficiencies across all UK HR disciplines so that the clients staff experience HR operational service excellence, and improve HR team efficiency through streamlined process improvement
- To ensure best in class front line HR service to all UK client groups through:
- Ensuring all UK HR processes, policies and data sources are optimised for efficiency, accurate and fit for purpose
- Providing and promoting a culture of coaching and continuous feedback across the team in relation to process improvement and service delivery
- Ensuring seamless process collaboration with all UK/Ire HR sub functions, and
- Leveraging regional HR resource and technology
- Policy and Process Improvement
- To review and evaluate all UK HR processes and policies (including those across multiple HR disciplines), identifying key priorities and making relevant improvements to ensure operational excellence and legislative compliance as well as
Call Daniel Watson at NonStop Consulting now for a confidential conversation. Contact me on D.Watson@nonstopconsulting.com or 0207 940 2105, please send your CV in word format OR if this does not sound like the opportunity for you, but you are a clinical research professional within the pharmaceutical, medical device or biotech industry, please feel free to get in touch, to see other opportunities we may have within this field.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Apply for HR Manager - Pharma - PI
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly