CQV Lead Engineer - Top Pharma
On behalf of one of the most recognisable names within the pharmaceutical industry, we are looking to speak with candidates, who are looking for the next step in their career.
This is an initial 8 months contract role with a strong possibility of being extended until the end of the year.
Moreover, our client is one of the most recognisable names in the Pharmaceutical industry and involved in producing the Covid-19 vaccine, which will provide visibility and networking opportunities that will help springboard your career!
We are looking for a professional who will be responsible for managing and coordinating all CQV activities with the purpose of delivering commissioned and qualified systems that meet cGMP and user requirements.
We suggest you apply now as we have interview slots available next week!
- Experience of leading CQV activities on multiple equipment packages
- Sterile Filling CQV Equipment Experience
- Knowledge of CQV documentation required for cGMP process equipment.
- Working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets, database management software, CAD software, and PCs.
- Bachelor of Engineering or Science Degree in Engineering or Technology related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in commissioning and/or validation of USP/DSP/Facilities/Utilities systems within Pharmaceutical industry.
- Technical knowledge of Sterile Filling equipment, biotechnology processes and a working knowledge of FDA and EU regulations is preferred.
Call me, Alex Manea, at NonStop Recruitment now for a confidential conversation. Contact me on A.Manea@nonstop-recruitment.com or : +41 435 080 817 , please send your CV in word format OR if this does not sound like the opportunity for you, but you are a professional within the pharmaceutical, medical device or biotech industry, please feel free to get in touch, to see other opportunities we may have within this field.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland, USA, Romania, Luxembourg and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover
Apply for CQV Lead Engineer - Top Pharma
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly