Senior Practitioner Role- CSW North East London
SP- CSW North London
What are they looking for?
They are looking for a candidate with 2-3 years of experience within child protection and court work. Someone who is independent strong headed who will be looking to support junior colleagues with their case loads and a few complex caseloads themselves. An individual who can work efficiently and affectively within a fast paced team and someone who is willing to excel within their career and be a major asset within this department.
COVID19- only high risk cases are still requiring visits in which case PPE is provided (Masks, gloves, sanitzer and aprons
What incentives are available?
- Pool cars available for those who don't drive, this allows non car drivers easier transport methods.
- Rotational Posts - recently implemented which provides flexibility to candidates to explore other roles within the LA and widen their experience range.
- Masters and PQ1 opportunities available to increase and upgrade your educational achievements and become more employable.
- Working from home available which provides more flexibility to candidates for work life balance.
- Small caseload as the role is mentoring based which will improve management skills.
- £3k R&R more financial stability
Looking to make this career progression and want to know more then contact me on the details below.
Apply for Senior Practitioner Role- CSW North East London
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly