BUSINESS MINDED CHEMIST SPECIALISING IN COATINGS
We are looking for a COATINGS chemist who specialises in formulation and additives to join the tech-service team at an internationally renowned company that has been in the chemical industry for almost 200 years. You would be joining a team of 5, which means personality is key as well as having a sales and business minded attitude.
This is a business which is growing its international market starting off within Germany and looking to recruit the best people out there, who are eager to learn and develop their skills. Which means you will be working for a company that encourages your professional development and wants to watch everyone succeed as a team.
Your responsibilities include:
- Giving technical presentations on the current projects at trade shows and conferences
- Liaise effectively with your technical service manager to ensure there is a strong communication and structure within the team
- Travel to customers, suppliers or consultants and support them with product selection, product design or qualifications
- Assist with some of the research and development of the products in the laboratory
Requirements we are looking for:
- A strong chemical background (Masters or Engineer)
- Minimum 5 years of professional laboratory experience
- Specialised in formulation and a variety of COATINGS
- Must be able to work independently and manage your own projects
- Have experience in dealing with clients face-to-face with good communication skills
- Fluency in English and another European language (preferably German, Italian, Spanish or French)
Does this seem like a perfect match? If it sounds like an interesting opportunity for you and you would like to discuss this further, please contact Antonietta Blau from NonStop Chemicals with the extension number (7169).
Apply for BUSINESS MINDED CHEMIST SPECIALISING IN COATINGS
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly