One of the largest and most successful consultancies in the UK are searching for a Geotechnical Engineer to join their team in Manchester!
With around 7,900 talented people in 70+ offices across the UK, this company really is one of the big players in the market, and they are looking for someone with 2-3 years geotechnical design experience.
The role will be working on infrastructure and development projects, with the opportunity to consistently work on a variety of major projects. This will give the right individual a great chance to expand their experience and position themselves within a company with huge career progression opportunities.
The role is of course completely WFH in current circumstances and all interviews will be done virtually.
- Have technical expertise in geotechnical engineering with a demonstrable understanding of the underlying principles.
- Has proven experience of taking responsibility for geotechnical tasks within a competitive business environment, managing both themselves and also the support from others. Able to deliver on geotechnical projects with the minimum of supervision, including preparation of reports to a high technical level.
- Good report-writing skills. Will have proven previous experience of undertaking and managing: geotechnical desk studies; designing, procuring & supervising Ground Investigations (GIs); writing reports in accordance with the requirements of Eurocode 7 : Part 1.
- Demonstrable experience of geotechnical design.
- Familiar with and able to interrogate a wide range of geotechnical software for the design of civil engineering projects.
This company is extremely forward thinking and understand that work is only one part of your life. So if you have specific requirements due to your personal situation then arrangements can be made allowing for WFH and flexible start and finish times.
This is a golden opportunity for a Geotechnical engineer to join a leading consultancy with an excellent company culture. If you think you would be a good fit for this role then apply today for a quick and confidential call back to discuss the role further.
Apply for Geotechnical Engineer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly