Vice President Medical Affairs for international Imaging CRO
My client has established themselves as one of the fastest growing and largest imaging CROs in the market. They are expanding worldwide but currently need someone to take over the Vice President of Medical Affairs position in the US. One of the key success factors that the company has is that maintain a company culture that makes going to work not just enjoyable but gratifying.
As a Vice President of the Medical Affairs team you will be in charge of:
- Providing line-management to the scientific and medical affairs staff.
- Organising the workload to meet deliverable.
- Overseeing scientific affairs deliverables for imaging studies.
Some of the requirements you need to have are:
- Bachelor's degree in health-care related field
- 10+ years of experience in clinical research
- 7+ years of experience working with the pharma Industry
- 5+ years in management of diverse, global teams
- 5+ years within an imaging core lab
Send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further!
#jobalert #medicalaffairs #medicalimaging
Apply for Vice President Medical Affairs for international Imaging CRO
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly