Pentester - for a platform based vulnerability scanner!
Penetration Tester - for a platform based vulnerability scanner!
Our client is a niche Cyber security consultancy that has built their own unique automated vulnerability scanner, which is already in used by some of the largest companies within the DACH region, including various government entities within Germany.
The tool is free to use and provide extensive reports on web based vulnerabilities, and they are on the cusp of a huge growth phrase this year. Therefore, they are looking to expand their Offensive security team, and would be looking to hire Penetration testers who are capable of working with the backend developer teams.
As the ideal candidate: -
- You must have atleast 2 years of professional experience.
- Certifications such as OSCP, OSCE etc would be highly beneficial.
- Ability to work within a team of backend developers, while also conducting manual penetration tests, helping them to fix any issues with the platform.
- Willingness to travel 25% of the time per year (post-Covid).
- Excellent German language skills to write and conduct presentations.
In return you can expect: -
- Participate and be a part of a unique company building their own unique platform with a focus on the DACH Cyber security market.
- Contribute to the literacy across the board within the IT security landscape in German speaking countries.
- Interesting and challenging projects for clients that have a definite need and understanding to improve and maintain their Cyber security posture.
- The company is mid-sized, and is poised for growth, and would be expanding both their blue and red team consultant capabilities to support the growth of their customer base.
- Work with some of the largest companies within the DACH region coming from a range of sectors, such as telecommunications, infrastructure services providers, retain, banking, state owned entities etc.
- Help and support with obtaining trainings, conferences and further certifications.
- Friendly and professional team and colleagues, within a family like atmosphere.
- Flat hierarchies, whereby you can be deeply involved with improvement of process, and receive feedback for you ideas, concerns and getting approvals.
Salary: - € 80,000 - € 85,000 Brutto per year
Location: - Berlin or Flensburg
If you are interested please feel free to apply directly below.
In case you have any questions or need more details; please contact Gayan Namalgama, via Phone + 49 892 109 3363 Ext:- 3249 or Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Nonstop is a member of APSco and as such we adhere to a strict code of conduct
Apply for Pentester - for a platform based vulnerability scanner!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly