COATINGS EXPERT SPECIALISED IN FORMULATION
For one of our clients, a business which has been in the chemical industry for over 200 years and has made its mark starting in the US, is now looking for someone to join their expanding European team in Germany as a technical customer service coordinator.
You would be joining a company which has offices all around the globe in order to ensure a smooth collaboration between the business and the clients. Which means you will have the opportunity to work closely with many different types of cultures and establish a great working relationship with all of your co-workers no matter in which location. Furthermore, also giving you a change to practice your language skills.
Duties as part of the team:
- Giving technical presentations on the current projects at trade shows and conferences
- Liaise effectively with your technical service manager to ensure there is a strong communication and structure within the team
- Travel to customers, suppliers or consultants and support them with product selection, product design or qualifications
- Assist with some of the research and development of the products in the laboratory
Requirements we are looking for:
- A strong chemical background (Masters or Engineer)
- Minimum 5 years of professional laboratory experience
- Specialised in formulation and a variety of COATINGS
- Must be able to work independently and manage your own projects
- Have experience in dealing with clients face-to-face with good communication skills
- Fluency in English and another European language (preferably German, Italian, Spanish or French)
If it sounds like an interesting opportunity for you and you would like to discuss this further, please contact Antonietta Blau from NonStop Chemicals with the extension number (7169).
Apply for COATINGS EXPERT SPECIALISED IN FORMULATION
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly