A manufacturing equipment and scientific instrument suppliers is looking for a Technical Lead.
About the company :
The company has a distinguished track record of proven and robust precision solutions. It's leading edge measurement company performing in optical system and metrology topics.
They became a real reference in Precision Engineering that help companies and research institutes achieve the precision they needed in their most challenging machines or processes.
The tasks of the role :
You carry out the study and analysis of preliminary investment projects (budget, implementation schedule and operating costs etc),
You study investment projects by analyzing the impact on the optimal solution, deadlines, budget, profitability as well as QHSE,
You supervise all documentation, plans and diagrams with the draftsmen,You set up standards and specifications, choosing competent suppliers and integrating the needs of maintenance and technical purchasing departments,
The profile needed :
* Technical background (HBO / WO), direction Mech, E, controls, SW (no chemistry)
* About 5 years of experience as a project leader in the high tech industry / machine construction
* Familiar with V-model
* Hands-on mentality (we do it together and help each other where necessary)
* Eager to learn and flexible
* Good communicator, both internally and externally with customers and suppliers
* No PM who wants to / thinks he can steer a project from behind his desk
* Dutch + English
Starting date : February
Don't hesitate to apply to this opportunity
Apply for Technical Lead
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly