Graduate Market Researcher
Role: Market Research Specialist
Location: Pardubice, Czech Republic
Language Skill: English and Czech
Type of role: Full time, perm,
Salary: 26,000 CZK gross per month + Wellness and gym membership
We are looking for people with high potential who speak English (Czech and any other European languages will be an advantage) for a Market Research role to work in Pardubice.
We are NonStop Consulting, an international specialist headhunting firm with established presences in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic, and new offices in Romania, Luxembourg and the US! NonStop Consulting work with high profile companies and support them with their recruitment needs matching high quality candidates with the best opportunities.
What's the role?
As a Market Research Specialist your role will be to work alongside the operations department that support the sales team on a daily basis. You will look for business opportunities as well as importing candidate information by following specific needs from the teams in your search. Your role would include finding specific industry information to help support the sales team to reach targets.
This opportunity will allow you to use your attention for detail and IT skills by gaining inside knowledge of how business'slook for suitable candidates. Full training is provided and flexible working patterns maybe discussed after probation. This role gives you a great opportunity to have a good work life balance.
Your Main tasks that are covered are:
- Searching for open vacancies
- Searching for new candidates/clients
- Keeping up to date on market news/changes
- Database maintenance and coding
As a Market Research Specialist for NonStop Consulting you will make sure the sales team have enough vacancies to work on, relevant candidates to call and be a point of call for market updates. You will work with NonStop Consulting's internal database and a good understanding of Microsoft Office will be key.
- Microsoft Office experiences
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Willingness to learn and take constructive feedback
- Fluent English is a must, other languages advantage
- IT and Microsoft Office skills
- Attention to detail
- Highly driven and dynamic attitude with strong initiative and problem solving attitude
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities and priorities - you will be working in a fast past environment and will have targets to reach
- Great work ethic, resilience ad willingness to give 100% effort
- Professional and ethical manner
- International company - work alongside people from over 27 different nationalities and gain experience working in an international environment
- Training provided - We support our staff in a friendly environment. Therefore making this role also suitable to you if you are a graduate
- Flexible working hours after training period
- Possibility of home office
- Modern offices in Pardubice
Apply for Graduate Market Researcher
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly