Nordics Registrations Manager - Frankfurt Based
Country Registrations Manager - Nordics and Baltics
How would you feel about working for one of the most exciting companies within the Agrochemical and BioSolutions space? Working as part of an international team with a friendly working environment with the possibilities to grow professionally? If this sounds interesting, it might be worth arranging a call.
You will be stepping into a highly dynamic role where no two days will be the same that will keep things interesting and challenging. You will be managing multiple registrations projects across multiple companies and working with multiple stakeholders so it is not your typical country registration position.
The company has gone through several major changes in recent years that saw the company move from a small generics producer to a full blown R&D company with a solid pipeline of products in development. In addition to research ad development, they produce all of their own regulatory data making the life of the regulatory team a lot easier with the ability to compile high quality registration dossiers.
They believe the future is green and boast a well thought out portfolio of complimentary products based on the requirements of their customers. This growth has led them to fighting for 5th place in the industry behind the Big Four which means you will be joining a very stable company.
- Manage Regulatory Submissions for a wide portfolio of Convectional and Biological products across the region to support company growth strategy
- Work closely with Zonal Regulatory Team and Regulatory Experts on the preparation of the dossiers
- Work with cross-functional teams within Operations, Development and Sales and Marketing
- Anticipated and manage any changes and challenge to Norther Zone regulatory requirements
- Participate an various industry associations as company representative to share knowledge and debate requirements at national level
- Manage REACh and CLP compliance issue for labelling purposes
- Around 5 years experience working to EU Regulation 1107/2009
- Ideally worked in a Country Registrations role within Denmark
- Additional experience within Labelling under national requirements
- A professional level of English and ideally a Nordic Language
- Location: Frankfurt, Germany
- Salary: Negotiable based on experience
If you are interested to step in a Nordics and Baltics Regulatory Affairs role, please feel free to get in contact by sending a mail, with your CV, to Benjamin Thomson at b(.)thomson(@)nonstopconsulting(.)com to arrange a time for a confidential discussion.
I am one the leading Recruiters in Europe within the Chemicals and Agrochemicals sectors with a strong track record of placing candidates with some of the most reputable names in the industry. If you don't feel that this opportunity is quite right for you, why not contact me to find what other positions we currently have available
Apply for Nordics Registrations Manager - Frankfurt Based
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly