Penetration Testers - remote role with 30% travel
Penetration Tester (remote role with 30% travel)
Our client is looking for Penetration who is open to work independently, in an open structure with 30% with the client on-site (within Germany only) and the rest at home office. You will work with a team of 25-30 other penetration testers.
The client has been in operation since 1996, and they have a diverse and in-depth focus on Cyber Security, in Information Security, Data Protection, and eDiscovery topics etc.
You will be in charge of your work and independently structure your own schedule, and engage with a young and vibrant group of red teamers.
- classic IT infrastructures,
- SAP and other application systems,
- Industrial control systems.
- Payment and banking applications, web or mobile applications.
- Perform source code analysis, or reverse engineering as well as reviewing security architectures.
- Conduct protocol analysis.
- Flexible work schedule - work when you are most productive.
- Remote 100% of the time and be located in your own area, without having to re-locate, as client visits are shared amongst your colleagues, based on the area they are located.
- Large scale projects to give you more insight into the depth and complexity.
- Variety of clients - clients can vary from Government institutions, to banks, retail companies etc.
- Growth opportunities - lead a team, or take over entire projects.
- Training opportunities, fully covered and paid days off for training and attending events and conferences.
- Flat hierarchies.
- Regular team building events.
- Ideally you have atleast 3 years of experience in Penetration testing, in network infrastructures, web applications / web services, rich clients, Ios/Android apps.
- Qualifications such as OSCP, OSWP, OSCE etc.
- Programming skills or scripting languages.
- Creativity, quality awareness and team spirit.
- You like to travel and meet clients within various sectors and industries.
- Excellent German and English.
Salary: - € 60,000 - € 80,000 Brutto per year
Location: - Germany, Nationwide
If you find this role interesting; please apply directly below.
In case you have any questions or need more details; please contact Gayan Namalgama, via Phone + 49 892 109 3363 Ext: - 3249 or Email:- email@example.com
Nonstop is a member of APSco and as such we adhere to a strict code of conduct
Apply for Penetration Testers - remote role with 30% travel
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly