(Senior Security Architect / Pre-Sales Specialist
You have the chance here to join one of the biggest Swiss technology companies, as a (senior) Security Architect. This is an excellent opportunity for you to work closely with some of the biggest Tech and Telcom companies in the world, on challenging an innovative projects.
You will be working on both existing solution architectures, as well as designing and implementing new architectures to modernise and update security systems in place. Additionally to this, you will also be supporting the sales team, creating RFP documents, as well as directly providing pre-sales support.
- Presentation, using a consultative approach, of security solutions, including managed security services
- Optimisation of existing security solutions with Clients
- Pre-Sales Support
- Must speak fluent German and English
- Broad security know-how, including market trends associated to security tools
- Experience both in architecture and pre-sales roles
- Good understanding of Modern Data Centres, as well as cloud technologies
- Flexible working hours & Home office
- Access to additional training courses, as well as internal training academy
- up to 9 weeks of holiday
- Team Events & an excellent team atmosphere
If you are generally interested and would like to find out more then apply now! Send in your CV to Daniel Budahn at email@example.com
Alternatively you can call me - Daniel Budahn on +41 435 080 817 for a confidential discussion about this role.
Apply for (Senior Security Architect / Pre-Sales Specialist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly