Supervising Social Worker - Therapeutic IFA - Derbyshire
Supervising Social Worker - Therapeutic IFA - Derbyshire caseload
£34,000 per annum
NonStop Care is looking for a permanent Supervising Social Worker who can join a well established Independent Fostering Agency, in the East Midlands area. They are a therapeutic IFA and they provide therapeutic training and support, which you can use to develop your skills.
They are happy to consider Social Workers with experience in fostering or in working with looked after children.
The IFA is rated as Outstanding across all of their services across the country, which highlights that you will part of an working environment that is very keen on delivering a high level of care.
The responsibilities of the Supervising Social Worker will be to provide supervision and support to about 10 foster carers in the Derbyshire area.
- ongoing training and support and opportunities for career progression
- Generous annual leave, plus birthday off
- Good Health days
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
- Optional Private healthcare scheme
- experienced Social Worker
- experience in working within a Fostering or a Looked After Children Team
- knowledge of the Fostering Legislation
- Social Work Degree
- Driving license
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Roxana Andrei At NonStop Consulting.
Apply for Supervising Social Worker - Therapeutic IFA - Derbyshire
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly