Qualified Social Worker - Child Protection Team
Are you a Qualified Social Worker looking for a new opportunity within a Child Protection team in the West Midlands?
We're looking for a qualified social worker who has experience in child protection and court work, and someone who can..
- Carry out assessments and manage plans of action
- Maintain consistent high standards of practice, awareness of legislation's and proceedings
- Manage a varied caseload including complex cases
- Provide quality care and communication to all clients
- Ensure the welfare of the child or young person is the main priority at all times.
You need to be
- SWE Registered
- DBS Update Service
- 1 year post qualified experience in a Child Protection team
- Full UK Driving Licence
If you or someone you know would be keen to be involved in an exciting, evolving child protection team, then give me a call and send me an updated CV to Na.firstname.lastname@example.org, and we can go from there to get you into your new role in no time!
Apply for Qualified Social Worker - Child Protection Team
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly