Sales chemist specialising in COATINGS
For one of our clients we are on the hunt for a sales chemist specialising in coatings, formulation and additives to become part of the technical service team based in Germany. This is a company with multiple offices in Europe, Asia and North America - with plans of expanding their European team by recruiting some of the best specialists in their field.
This is a business which is also very focused on creating environmentally friendly solutions to the chemicals that are being used in our every day lives. Which is a great chance for you to make a positive impact through the work you do daily.
- Giving technical presentations on the current projects at trade shows and conferences
- Liaise effectively with your technical service manager to ensure there is a strong communication and structure within the team
- Travel to customers, suppliers or consultants and support them with product selection, product design or qualifications
- Assist with some of the research and development of the products in the laboratory
Requirements we are looking for:
- A strong chemical background (Masters or Engineer)
- Minimum 5 years of professional laboratory experience
- Specialised in formulation and a variety of COATINGS
- Must be able to work independently and manage your own projects
- Have experience in dealing with clients face-to-face with good communication skills
- Fluency in English and another European language (preferably German, Italian, Spanish or French)
If you want to be part of a company that cares about our environment and this sounds like an interesting opportunity for you, please contact Antonietta Blau from NonStop Chemicals with the extension number (7169).
Apply for Sales chemist specialising in COATINGS
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly