Adoption Social Worker - Progression Opportunities
Adoption Social Worker - NonProfit
Salary: Up to £35,000 DOE
NonStop Care is looking for an experienced Social Worker to join the Adoption Team of a very well established charity in the North West.
They have a very good reputation in the area, with a Good Ofsted, and they are working towards Outstanding in their next inspection.
You will be responsible for recruiting, assessing and supprting adoptive families and potential adopters. You will also be involved in family finding, and providing information and support to families and individuals that have been impacted by adoption
- Competitive Salary Package
- Group Pension scheme and Life Assurance scheme
- Supportive team and Professional development opportunities
- Career Progression
- Social Work Qualification
- Social Work England Registration
- Previous experience as a Family Placements Social Worker
If you are interested in this role, please follow the website application instructions or contact Tara Toomey at NonStop consulting.
Apply for Adoption Social Worker - Progression Opportunities
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly