Qualified Social Worker - Safeguarding Team - £35ph
A well-established local authority is looking for Qualified Social Workers to join its Locality Team based in the East Midlands.
This is a locum role offering a highly competitive salary of £35 per hour. This is a locum role, meaning you will be taking home more money at the end of every week.
The successful candidate will be working within the Locality Service. This is therefore a varied role, as you will be working with children who are looked after, children subject to child protection plans and proceedings, children in need and conducting assessments of needs. You will therefore be working to make a real difference to the lives of the children and young people and have the job satisfaction of working a very varied role every day.
What I can offer you as a specialised recruitment consultant:
- Interview preparation and advice
- A tailored service by an expert in Social Care
- Support and assistance with any queries you may have
- Quick feedback with possibility of a next day interview
To be considered, you must:
- Be a Qualified Social Worker - have completed a Social Work Degree
- Be registered with Social Work England
- Have ideally 2 years post qualified experience as a Social Worker
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV to C.Sanders@nonstop-recruitment.com or call Courtney Sanders on 0207 940 2100 (extension 7148).
Apply for Qualified Social Worker - Safeguarding Team - £35ph
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly