Senior Brand Manager - Global Industry-Leading Organization
Senior Brand Manager - Advanced Therapy Products
Are you looking to take the next step in your career as a Marketing professional within the Pharmaceutical industry?
My client, a global industry-leading company, is recruiting a Senior Digital Brand Manager for their UK office. You would have the brand responsibility for their advanced therapy products, also taking the lead on advising on other product families. Such task scope would develop your brand management skills and give you the ability to be on the forefront of life-improving technology. Accent on digital brand promotion will ensure you develop the skills within relevant and contemporary marketing methods while working in an attractive location. This varied and dynamic role would allow you to interact with various departments in the organisation and grow your professional network immensely. The great culture within the company and the support that you would be provided will ensure consistent professional growth in a friendly work environment with career progression opportunities.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Design and adaptation of international brand strategy/plan to local market.
* Develop and Implement brand plan for one or more products.
* Adaptation and development of promotional material.
* Presentation of promotional material at kick-off meetings and training of Medical Reps and/or KAMs.
* Tracking of product, market and competition with sales analysis and proposal of corrective actions.
* Maintain and develop active relationships with KOLs and scientific societies.
* Attendance to main scientific meetings.
* Management of promotional budget for product and forecasting orders of products.
- Relevant experience within the pharmaceutical industry.
* At least 4 years of previous Brand Management experience with a focus on the digital aspect.
* Business, Marketing, or Sciences Degree.
* Fluency in English.
* Creative, problem-solving, and action-oriented personality with a results-driven focus.
If You are interested in the position, don't miss out on this fantastic career opportunity and contact:
Radovan Sević: Phone: +44 207 940 2100, Internal Extension: 3348,
If you are not available but you know someone that would be interested, please forward this to them and help out the people in your network!
Apply for Senior Brand Manager - Global Industry-Leading Organization
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly