Social worker role in North East London CWD
Social worker role based in North East London Children's with Disability
Salary (£): up to £35p/h
- Diverse Local authority, this will give you exposure which will allow you to develop your skill set and make you more employable on the long term.
- Social workers told inspectors that they feel well supported by their line managers and have regular supervision and access to training
- In-house training provided to all locum staff
- Working from home only required to go out on emergency visits locally every 2-3 weeks
- Remote interview's and Immediate start!
This is a role which is looking for candidates experienced in children services, this role will require you to hold a caseload and you must have strong experience in disabilities, children 'services.
Looking to make this career progression and want to know more then contact me on the details below.
Apply for Social worker role in North East London CWD
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly