Process Engineer - Basel - Solid Dose
On behalf of one of the top Pharmaceutical Companies, we are looking for a Process Technician, on a contract basis for at least 12 months to be based in Basel. This is a chance to be a part of one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world, where extensions are expected allowing you to gain exposure with a reputable name and ultimately build further value for your profile.
Purpose of the position:
The position supports the production of drugs for clinical trials in the ORAL Supply Team. In particular, the activities relate to the GMP-compliant production of dosage forms, operation of the manufacturing facilities, cleaning and documentation of the activities carried out.
- Incoming goods, appropriate storage and preparation for dispatch of the goods
- Production of the dosage forms including implementation of the necessary in-process controls
- GMP-compliant documentation and control of the activities carried out (electronic batch documentation, log books, labels, forms, associated enclosures)
- Operation including setup, cleaning and disinfection of the manufacturing facilities and rooms
- Delegated sample
- Responsible for order and cleanliness in the assigned task areas
- Collaboration in achieving the PHAD ORAL Supply Team goals
- Compliance with the assigned SOPs and training courses
- Compliance with general rules on HSE
- Assignment to Team Encapsulation
- Must already have experience in the manufacture of solid dosage forms (capsule filling area)
- Pharmaceutical technologists or people from the food sector with several years of experience in the GMP-regulated environment are preferred
- Flexibility, resilience and the ability to work in a team
- Willingness to work shifts is required.
- Languages: Fluent German, knowledge of English is desirable
Contact me on D.Watson@nonstopconsulting.comor +41 435 080 817, please send your CV in word format ORif this does not sound like the opportunity for you, but you are a Contract professional within the pharmaceutical, medical device or biotech industry, please feel free to get in touch, to see other opportunities we may have within this field.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Apply for Process Engineer - Basel - Solid Dose
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly