Senior Medical Writer - work from home
My client is a fully independent and global medical communications agency.
They have been established in 2004 and have been growing since.
Working with multiple therapeutic areas, they are rapidly growing their Medical Writer's team and are now looking for Senior Medical Writers.
The position can be fully remote or you can choose to work from the office, which is based in Manchester.
What they do:
Strategy and planning
Using both medical and commercial strategy to plan scientific communications that address the individual needs of the product
- Strategy development
- Tactical planning
- Publication planning
- Competitor analysis
Combining scientific and editorial excellence to put medical writing at the core of all we do
- Manuscripts and literature reviews
- Scientific and educational platforms
- Product monographs
- Regulatory documents
- Abstracts and posters
Applying solid design, story flow and visualisation to create compelling content that informs and engages
- Slide kits
- Training materials and internal communications
Events planning and management
Delivering memorable scientific events with seamless management of every aspect of content development, logistics and facilitation
- Advisory boards
- Training and workshops
- Standalone meetings and events
- Facilitation and moderation
Helping our clients partner with world-renowned clinical experts to advance medical treatment
- Expert mapping, identification and engagement
- Expert databases
Some of the responsibilities involve:
- Reliable, consistent delivery of high-quality written work.
- In liaison with team members, assertively manage communications, expectations, and demands of clients.
- Suggest/implement solutions to communications problems arising during project evolution and delivery, either by team discussion or by taking ownership of the problem
- Lead project-related discussions with clients, leaders and internal colleagues.
- Review own project work as well as that of less experienced writers by assessing how well the brief is met in terms of content, flow, readability, creativity, scientific messages, target audience, and scientific accuracy.
ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE IN MED COMMS AGENCY
I will be more than happy to arrange a call and tell you all the details about this position and more. You can reach me by phone or by email: +44 207 940 2100 (ext.3508) or firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Senior Medical Writer - work from home
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly