Social Work Team Manager - Outstanding Local Authority
Team Manager - Children Looked After - Offering up to £49k in a Outstanding Local Authority - South West London
Requirements for the role:
- Social work Qualification
- Management/Supervisory experience of a children and families social work teams
- Social Work England Registration
This is an excellent opportunity for a Team Manager for a permanent candidate within an Children Looked After team. This local authority based near Richmond continue to build capacity to support our most vulnerable groups. To do this they are continuing to attract talented professionals to join us as we continue to provide OUTSTANDING (Ofsted 2019) services.
About the Local Authority:
- Positive and supportive working environments - We have a highly supportive working environment in which managers are challenging and supporting in equal measures.
- Professional reflective supervision - Regular, high-quality reflective supervision which helps to build confidence is available to all.
- Strong Management - A strong performance management culture, with an equally strong focus on practice learning is embedded across the organisation.
- A fantastic learning and development offer - A clearly set out and accessible learning and development pathway, offering an extensive range of training and learning opportunities are accessible for all. This includes funding for post qualifying courses.
The children and young people in the borough are placed in various settings such as Kinship placements, foster placement and residential provisions. The service is responsible for the provision of quality placements for children and young people, ensuring their needs are met and children and young people are safeguarded through the implementation of effective care plans.
About the role:
- provide casework oversight and professional supervision to a team of social care professionals to improve the outcomes for vulnerable children,
- provide advice, support and guidance to the team undertaking family finding for specific children and provide support to birth parents pre- and post-placement.
- help recruit, train and assess prospective adopters write and present reports to the Adoption and Permanency panel, court other forums.
For further information on the role, please send your CV in a Microsoft Word format to Jessel on firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a ring on 0207 940 2100 Ext 7153.
Apply for Social Work Team Manager - Outstanding Local Authority
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly