I am working with a worldwide leading corporate service who are looking for a qualified and experienced Clinical Psychologist to join their service. The service are looking for a qualified Clinical Psychologist to aid in delivering input to corporate adults suffering from Anxiety, Depression or Stress referred via workplace resources.
With this Clinical Psychologist role you will work on a fully remote basis initially through, so that you will have the security to work from home during this period of uncertainty. This will provide you with comfort in knowing that you won't be required to put your family or loved ones at risk moving forward with the guarantee of job security.
With this Clinical Psychologist opportunity you will help launch their brand new project that focuses on Mental Health and Well Being in the workplace! This will allow you to act as a decision maker, so that you will be directly responsible for the success of this exciting project.
Your responsibilities would be:
- Providing a high quality, effective and safe mental health and wellbeing psychological service to Customers using evidence-based practice.
- Providing comprehensive formulations that drive effective evidence-based interventions and treatments for Customers.
- Working effectively at an individual level with differing models of service delivery including face-to-face, telephone or video consultation depending on Customer need.
- Adhering to Health Clinics Governance & Risk Policies and Procedures at all times.
- Providing measurable and effective clinical outcomes.
- Professional doctorate qualification in Clinical/Counselling Psychology as accredited by the British Psychological Society.
- Health and Care Professions Council registration as a qualified Chartered Clinical/Counselling Psychologist.
- General adult mental health experience.
- At least 5 years post-qualification clinical experience.
- Annual leave.
- Part basis.
- Flexible working days.
- Leadership role.
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in, please send your CV, ideally in Word format, via this site.
If this role is not quite right for you but you would like to have a conversation about other roles, please search and connect with me, Andria Ross, on LinkedIn.
We are NonStop, a leading provider of staffing solutions throughout Europe and now also in the US. We're passionate about connecting talent with opportunity and work non-stop to support our clients in hiring the best talent for their teams. Feel free to pop over to our website, NonStop Consulting, for more information, to browse all our roles, or to let us know how we can help you.
Apply for Clinical Psychologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly