Project Manager EU - Dispositifs Médicaux
My client is engaged in the development, manufacturing, sale and service of state-of-the-art nuclear medicine imaging systems.
We are spearheading the transformation of the Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography imaging systems from analog to digital detection technology, enabling hospitals and clinicians to provide superior healthcare services at much lower cost.
As a Project Manager you will create/execute resources and programs to continuously improve my client new and future customers satisfaction regarding management of new project.
The Project Manager will also have direct input to the Director of Service Europe & ME, Sales Europe Director, Operations, production and engineering teams. This input will be critical to further enhance installation process, sales of the products on a global basis.
Your missions will be :
- Plans oversees and performs installation projects all over EMEA to ensure they are completed on time and with excellent customer satisfaction.
- Plans and designates project resources, monitor progress, keep sales, logistics and service informed during entire process
- Understand new customers' needs
- Cover whole installation process from room plans and preparations
- Provide technical and support to sales as needed during tender process
- Working with different teams across the organization: Sales, service, administrative department, supply chain, production, R&D Experiences.
- Project management : experience at a similar position is a strength
- Civil works : Building, structures, subcontractors management, site requirements
- Tenders process
- Electrical knowledge
- Mechanical knowledge
- Drawing : conception SW (Autocad,Solidworks,…) 3D presentation
If you want a fast growing company that could give you the opportunity to have more responsibilities do not wait any longer and send me your application.
Here are my details : firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Project Manager EU - Dispositifs Médicaux
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly