Tecnico R&D medicale - CATEGORIA PROTETTA 68/99
Our client is a leading medium-structured medical device company in Milano province, specialised in the design and production of Sterile Disposable Medical Devices. With over 50 years of history, the company sells its products (all of them ISO-certified and FDA-audited) both in the European and overseas markets.
In their R&D department, they are currently looking for a Junior R&D Technician (CATEGORIA PROTETTA 68/99). He/she will be part of a young, dynamic and growing team focused on innovation and teamwork.
- collaborate with the R&D colleagues, the Project Manager (PM), the R&D Engineers (RDE) and the other R&D lab colleagues to define and execute bench tests, according to the defined requirements and needs, delivering the results on time.
- Testing activities include design verification and validation tests on medical devices, both dimensional analysis and functional performance tests, in order to verify product design inputs and validate the intended use, shelf life, packaging and transportation validation.
- Specific focus on optical machine dimensional measurements of plastic moulded parts. The RDT will define the best technique for the image acquisition and will deliver the raw data from the measurements.
- As a minimum, high school technical Diploma or similar relevant school.
- About 1 year demonstrable experience in technical environment, preferable in a testing lab.
- Basic knowledge to read/understand technical drawings (2D).
- Basic knowledge and use of caliper, micrometres, calibrated pins and gauges.
- Basic knowledge of optical machine measurement systems, such as microscopes and optical viewers with programmable movements.
- Basic use of Excel, Word.
Salary: about 23-25k
To know more about the role, send an email to S.Bongiovanni@nonstop-recruitment.com and attach your CV (Word format).
Apply for Tecnico R&D medicale - CATEGORIA PROTETTA 68/99
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly